Nobility provides a Full Service Billing Solution, so you can focus on patient care and practice performance.
1. Credentialing SupportNobility provides complete credentialing services to insure accurate and timely claims processing.
2. Create, Scrub, and Submit Claims
We submit clean claims the first time, reducing denials and improve revenue.
3. Manage Denials and RejectionsWe will work every claim denial to completion and identify areas to improve the speed and predictability of reimbursements.
4. Patient Statements and CollectionsWe provide easy to understand patient statements that help make patient responsibility payments easier.
5. Inbound Billing InquiriesOur dedicated customer service staff relate to your patients the way you want. Our goal is to help your patients understand their responsibilities and claims status.
6. Financial Health ReportingWith clear visibility into claim status, denials, and patient balances, you understand where outstanding dollars are located, which allows you to feel more secure.
7. Practice Performance ConsultationsUnderstand how well you are being paid per carrier, through cash payments and in comparison to peers in your geographic area, or throughout the country.
See Our Full Suite of Billing and Practice Management Services.
Over time, due to patient balances, and claim denials, many practices experience an increase in accounts receivable. This is valuable cash that could be recouped for operating expenses. We can help get that money in your bank fast and collect on outstanding claims for you.
When a practice is experiencing rapid growth it often needs cash to fill the gap created by the delay in reimbursements. We can help to provide a cash infusion that will cover payroll, supplies, or even equipment investments.
Maintaining up to date credentials is a requirement for upholding hospital staff or facility privileges, as well as continuing as a participating provider with insurance plans. Any lapse in doing so could disrupt your ability to see patients. We can help take the burden away from your office manager so they can focus on running the practice.
Are you collecting as much as you should be?
Don’t leave money on the table.
Find out how you are performing and how to get paid faster for all your services.